Collage: Complaisant and Adaptable




Collage: Complaisant and Adaptable
How willing are we to please ourselves into thinking that the world is doing well?  How quickly will we be able to adapt when the climates blend and there are no long 4 distinct seasons in their traditional contexts.  What types of treks would I have to make to go grocery shopping or what new pets would we have?  I fear that we are in limbo and that the future as we know it is leaving.

I believe that I am doing my part; I reduce, reuse and recycle.   I even go so far as to purchase items with minimal packaging.  One of me in a disposable world against 7 billion people.  Uhh...Now there's a lot to think about.  Who conducts this research and analysis this data and for what purpose.  Because I can't help but wonder that we are not getting the whole story.