Mixed Media: Self-Portrait
I Dream in White by Dharma
I fall asleep to the stars and moon beam
glistening in the dark,
I know I will dream
only in white.
Flowers in a meadow
so peaceful and calm,
creating a shadow
only in white.
Seashells in the sea,
with the sun on top,
relaxing like me
only in white.
Animals high and low,
loving life
everywhere they go
only in white.
Bikes for summer
and boards for winter,
loving the weather
only in white.
Dice not screens
be able to learn,
books not machines
only in white.
The way to dance
the way to feel
are in the many ways to take a chance
only in white.
Clefs and notes,
tempo and pitch,
in the music sheets they float
only in white.
The brush of an artist
so creative and brave,
shaping a forest
only in white.
I wake to the bloom
of the sun,
lighting up my room
only in white.